CHARACTER ANALYSIS
FFA231 (Mechanics of Motion)
24/10/17
Character Analysis
The task of the day was to analyze one character from one of the given animation movie lists. Our class chose 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film)' to watch (I kinda late on that day, so I didn't really choose that film actually 😋).
Animation : Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

One of the poster of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film)'
Below are questions & answers about the character I choose
1) Who is your chosen character in the animated film?
A : I choose Grumpy

2) What are his/her traits?
A : The most notable traits is his short-tempered (aside from grumpy)

3) What is his/her role in the story?
A : He is one of the main protagonists and acts as a "brain" for the dwarfs
4) What is his/her goal?
A : He had two goals. First, to get rid of Snow White (formerly) & the other one was to protect Snow White from the Evil Queen (succeeded)
5) What he/she fear most?
A : The Evil Queen

6) What is his/her exaggerated characteristic?
A : His rebellion face

7) What is his/her relationship with other characters?
A : He is one of the Seven Dwarfs




Comments
Post a Comment