INTRODUCE YOUR PARTNER / TRUST YOURSELF / TRUST YOUR PARTNER

FFA231 (Mechanics of Motion)
3/10/17

Introduce Your Partner

The first task on that day was introduce your partner. I formed a pair with my partner as we (our class members) need to know our partner better. I formed a pair with Ca'er (not real name) and we began to introduce ourselves. By the way, we have 4 minutes to introduce ourselves to each other. 

At first we introduced basic info like full name, hometown, hobby etc, but the 4 minutes kinda feels quite long. After that, we shared every trivial things about ourselves like height, weight, siblings info and others (I dunno what are we doing 😂😂).

As the 4 minutes past, I need to introduce my partner to other classmates using the details that I got from my partner which I remember. For your information, We can't jot down the details of our partner.

Trust Yourself

The second task on that day was trust yourself. I can't really remembered why the title is trust yourself but we need to acted with our partner from before (in my case, my partner is Ca'er) using one of the details we shared.

my partner and I decided to use our hobby (mine basketball, my partner's football). We planned about 2-4 minutes for our acting then we acted.


My partner (Ca'er) and I acting

Trust Your Partner

The third task on that day was trust your partner. This was the most interesting task of the day. With different partner, we (our class members) need to lead and follow. The task need the leader to lead the follower while blindfolded and other class members become obstacles around the room. 

In my pair, I became the one who followed while my partner took the lead. Our turn came last. At first, the first pair done good job as the obstacle were little (just people extend their leg block the pair's path). As more pairs clear their task, my class members got more mischievous. They put more obstacles using things from the room. It got more and more challenging from pair to pair.

Since my pair got last turn, we got the most challenging obstacles (I even crawled on the floor!! 😩😩). I don't really know if my partner lead me properly or not (we forgot to record a video!! 😱). Well, that's all our task of the day.


Me (blindfolded with hoodie) and my partner (Nafiz)

Comments

Popular Posts